We are pleased to be able to share with you some great new features we hope you will love.
It’s been a busy time at BraveNewTalent and we have just released topics and social media posting direct from the platform.
Here’s a quick roundup:
When you log in you will be able to see the topics you are following. These are your areas of interest you have identified and you can discover more here. Also, you can now start your own topic when you use a hashtag.
A topic hashtag works in a similar way to hashtags on Twitter. When you tag a post and include the tags of for example, #Leadership #Entrepreneurship and #Startup, the post will appear not only wherever you post it, such as in the Leadership community, but also to the topics you have hashtagged.
In this case it would appear in both Leadership and Entrepreneurship, plus create the new topic ‘Startup’. If enough people post to the new topic it will become active meaning it is recognised as a popular topical area.
Social Media Posting
Now you can post to your Twitter stream, Facebook pages and BraveNewTalent profile in one click. You will notice that in the posting window you can now see a button which says ‘Post to multiple networks’.
By clicking on the arrow in this box you can add your social networks and choose to post to as many – or as few networks as you like. You get to choose every time you post which networks your message goes to.
- For Facebook posts you can choose to post to your own page and any Fan Pages you manage when you set it up
- Any hashtags you include in the post will also be included on Twitter
- You don’t have to include the web address of any links in your post – once BraveNewTalent has recognised your link you can safely delete it and add your own comments instead
Social posting on BraveNewTalent
- Add and authorise your social networks
- Compose your post using hashtags as appropriate
- Select your social networks and tell the world about what you have discovered.Go ahead and take a look at the new layout and functionality!